March 27, 2015

Kangana's Answers to Industry............



Kangana Ranaut in her Carrer



Mumbai....., "Queen's"  actress Kangna Ranoutt got national award for the best actress last year for her "Queen" movie. Everybody appreciate her acting which she performed in this move, but according  to one news channel Kangna told "after 9 years a hard work, now only he is getting respect 
Kangna told "till now i am not believing, my father called me and appreciate me. No one can give any gift to me like this. This was the fabulous gift for me. I can't forget this in whole life

Kangana Ranaut legendary moments 


On a question isn't any changes came in her life after getting national award and then she told, there was a time " i being 3rd treated by industry, and they considering me as a untouchable. Without any provocation form me anybody can hackle me. People scoffed me on my accent and my dressing sense. That exterior was being insulted me and that was very painful for me .


Kangana Ranaut respond about hrithik Roshan

On the question . Isn't  she is on dating with Hrithik Roshan then she told "still i am single". Rumors was coming about her there is something going there with her and Hrithik, bet refused all this rumors. She told still she is only focusing on her career and she don't know about future.  



Kangana Ranaut achievements 


Kangna Ranaut got two National film award for best supporting actress for fashion movie in 2008. In 2006 she got the award for best supporting actress for her movie Gangster,after that she got the Best actress award in 2014 for her movie queen for her best performance. Rumors telling anything but rather then this Jammu girl she stayed looks only her performance and now everybody knows about her and her acting. 

Tag : 
Kangana Ranaut , National Award Winner, Queen , Untouchable , Ill Treated , Bollywood Actress , Hrithik Roshan, Rumors , Dating Rumors , Bollywood Gossip 

   
   




0 comments:

Post a Comment