December 31, 2014

My husband made me a prostitute





 My husband made me a prostitute but he did't forced me .After she accepted she choose this life by herself .In this vedio that girl is describing  her story how she came in this field 
  This vedio is being shared widlly on social media .She is explaining in which condition she felt in this field. This vedio is the great example for raising awareness of drinking while driving .This vedio aimed is to Give some social massege in our life so people can think what the consequences can come if they will take this risk and how our family will survive after this. very Good example to our people .This vedio is only 3 minutes and 19 seconds but this vedio pushes us to think deeply on this matter. So people can be aware while driving . According to WHO 1.24 millions deaths only from road accident in the world. It means every 25th second one person is killed in road accident and most of the cases the victim will be drunkThis video is directed by Pankaj Thakur and tried to give very  this vedio script writer is Joybrato Dutta 

 keywords : viral video, Husband made me a Prostitute, drink and drive, Prostitute

0 comments:

Post a Comment